Sunday, March 27, 2016

Something good that I can do over the weekend is reading to children at the hospital. I love children and reading to them would be a way of giving back. I would read them Easter stories and try my best to keep them smiling and thinking positive. Sick children deserve to have someone to come brighten their day and they need something to keep them entertained since they are in the hospital majority of the time. By me reading to children who are diagnosed with cancer and other sicknesses,I would be giving them hope and showing that I care.

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much! It is so inspiring. I have done this before and the way that those children feel, it is amazing. You trying this will make a big difference because those children really do not have any hope. Some have no friends and they are in the hospital for months. You going to a hospital to read to those children really does make a difference. I telling you now how great it is to see those children's face when they find out that they actually do have friends and lots of people that care about them.

    ReplyDelete