Sunday, January 31, 2016

Temporary Escape

I think that people at times need to find the type of temporary escape as in "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" by Robert Frost because as humans, life can get very overwhelming. Some people may stress over work, school, and even family in some  cases. A temporary escape is necessary at times because it allows one to find relief from things that cause stress. My temporary escape would be my bedroom. I would turn my phone on airplane mode and stay off of all social media. This helps me to relax and breathe before facing reality again. Also as a temporary escape,  I enjoy riding through the city alone. Even if I don't have an exact destination, simply riding is my other way of temporarily escaping. Dance is abother thing that I can turn to when I feel like I need to get away from the world. The love the feeling of freedom I get when I dance. When I dance,  I feel as if nothing in the world can disturb me or cause me to feel stressed. Dance releases the many built up emotions inside and brings them out allowing me to feel relieved.

3 comments:

  1. This is great! I have never trying turning my phone on airplane mode. These are great ways that I never could have thought of especially riding around alone, my mother would never let me do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I have never trying turning my phone on airplane mode. These are great ways that I never could have thought of especially riding around alone, my mother would never let me do that!

    ReplyDelete