Wednesday, February 17, 2016

If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Hawaii. Hawaii has a warm climate that is perfect for relaxation on a vacation. I want to go to Hawaii because I want to experience the different culture and traditions im hawaii. I would stay for a month because there is so much that I want to see and many activities I want to do.  Want to eat their food and relax on the beach. I want to ride jet skies and go site seeing. Also I want to learn how to hula dance because dance is my favorite hobby. Hawaii is the perfect place to learn how to hula dance.

2 comments:

  1. Hawaii looks like a great place. I have never really thought of visiting Hawaii or the culture. One thing was you put Im instead of in, but that is the only error.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ninja I was considering Hawaii also it seems like a good place to visit. Your pictures are very relaxing and brings out your statement. It do very well seem relaxing and lots of fun for a vacation.

    ReplyDelete