Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Reflecting on the ACT

When taking the ACT, my biggest stuggle was time management.Managing time on the math part was difficult.The math itself was not extremely too hard but more time was needed to accurately work out problem and I could have done better.I feel that B. C. Rain did not prepare me well for the ACT. We did not have any test prep to help prepare us for the test. Teachers spent more time to prepare sophomores for the Aspire test when they don't have to take the actually ACT until next year. I will not say that they should not prepare sophomores but it was not fair that they got help and the juniors did not. The testing environment was kind of distracting for me. Students were sleeping and snoring which disturbed my thought process. Also students were reading aloud which was annoying. I feel as if I made a 20. To improve my score, I would take time to prepare ahead of time to work on areas where I am weak. Also teachers should have helped us with practice assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment