Sunday, May 15, 2016

Course Reflection

My experience in AP English was very interesting.There are many things I have learned throughout the course that will help prepare me for English in college. The thing I liked most about the course was the writing because writing is one of my strengths. Although I may not be perfect at writing, this course has helped me to challenge myself to become a better writer. What I liked least about the course was the many assignments that were given within each week of school; however, I have learned to manage my time with school work and life outside of school. I have learned many things such as writing a thesis statement and even deeper things such as life lessons which will benefit me later on as an adult. The course overall has prepared me well for the AP Exam very well. I was not nervous at all; however,I was worried about using time wisely so that I could finish. If I could take the course again, I would because I feel that this course was the most interesting English course I have taken in high school. I obtained a lot of knowledge from the beginning to the end of the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment